EV1 is an elevator card access control system that manages user security permission to access certain floors in building lift. EV1 lift card access controller can support up to 1024 cards and 16 floors (max 32 floors). Add AR401R016 to support additional 16 floors. EV1 lift access controller is highly optimized to provide practical function at very affordable price.
How does elevator access control system work?
Users get into elevator and flash the card to the reader installed beside the floor buttons. The user is only allowed to select the floor that is authorized for his access. Building manager will be able to control, monitor and generate access log daily, monthly and yearly report from PC.
What is the benefit of lift access control system?
- Control vandalism activity by unauthorized visitor
- Support “One-Card-Total” integration with door access and parking system
- Significantly eliminate robbery or hostile intrusion
- Tenant will feel safer & have more privacy
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR727CM to link multiple EV packages to PC via TCPIP LAN network
- Add AR401R016 floor relay controller to support additional 16 floors