JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Perform quality checks to include weighing, sealing, appearance, proper material, and relative standards for a quality product.
2. Dismantle, clean, replace, install, and maintain equipment under the guideline of the supervisor.
3. Repair the faulty items
1. Candidate must possess at least SPM, STPM, Diploma/ Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineer, Electronic and Electrical or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Experience specialized in Engineering – Electronics/ Communication industry.
4. Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
If you are interested to apply for this position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]