Build in Opto-isolations on EX-9510 provides 3000VDC of isolation to protect the host computer from ground loops and destructive voltage spikes on the RS-422/485 data lines.EX-9510 also offers internal surge-protection on the data lines. Internal high-speed transient suppressors on each data line protect the module from dangerous voltages levels or spikes.
- Automatic internal RS-422/485 bus supervision
- No external flow control signals required for RS-485
- Minimum 3000VDC isolation protection
- Transient suppression on RS-485 data lines
- Supported baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Reach distance up to 4000 feet (1200m)
- Reserved space for termination resistors (R8,R9)
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
- Power requirement: +10V to +30VDC
- Mount easily on DIN-rail or panel
EX series modules are designed to accept industry standard +24VDC unregulated power. Operation is guaranteed when using any power supply between +10 and +30VDC.
Power ripples must be limited to 5V peak to peak while the voltage in all cases must be maintained between +10V and +30VDC. All power supply specifications are referenced at module connector.