See more in color.
Normal CCTV can only see black & white video and cannot see clearly in near-total darkness. You will not be able to identify the real thief if someone break-in your premise.
MAG IP CCTV Super Starlight built with special starlight sensors that allow you to see color at near-total darkness of incredibly low 0.0005 Lux. Color-related images are important as it might reveal crucial details that can help you catch the criminal. Human eyes could hardly identify anything when the illumination goes below 20 Lux. Well, the starlight cameras, with exceptional starlight sensitivity, could give you sharper and clearer images than your eyes could see even in 0.005 Lux condition.
Watch the following video to know more.
- Starlight illumination
- Day/night functionality
- Smart IR, up to 50m (164ft) IR distance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
- 2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams
- ROI (Region of Interest)
- 9:16 corridor format
- ONVIF Conformance
- Wide temperature range: -35°C ~ 60°C (-31°F ~ 140°F)
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- IK10 vandal resistant