How does fingerprint time attendance work?
For entry, EM lock will release the door when reader verifies a valid fingerprint. For exit, user will just need to press push button. Additional fingerprint reader can be added as OUT reader if user desired further more security.
All event data will be sent to the PC via TCPIP or RS485 network. Access raw data can be exported out as text file for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software. This is a value added solution; user can have more security into their office and at the same time be able to monitor employee time attendance more accurately (no more buddy punching problem).
SoyalEtegra software connects to combination of DF1, DF2, DF3 and DF4 via TCPIP LAN network to achieve faster data transfer compared to RS485 network. SoyalEtegra fingerprint access control software allow user to do hardware settings, door security access permission, time attendance calculation and reporting. SoyalEtegra stored all fingerprint templates in database and allow easy transfer to any fingerprint door access reader desired.
SoyalEtegra also able to communicate with fingerprint reader installed in remote location via internet connection. This allowed multi branch application where fingerprint door access from every branch is connected back to HQ for monitoring and time attendance reporting.
What is the benefit of fingerprint time attendance system?
- No more buddy punching as fingerprint can uniquely identify each person
- Save time and no error – software automated time attendance calculation
- Save cost – no need to stock up punch cards
- All clocking time is stored in database – easy for search & review
- Easy integration with 3rd party time attendance or payroll software
- Higher accuracy – reader clock are automatically synchronized to PC clock
- Support collecting clocking data from multiple branches through Internet
- Flexible shift that support overnight clocking
- Attendance report can review work time, overtime, late, early and long lunch and help improve employee punctuality.
- Connects direct to PC via TCPIP or RS485 network
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR321CM to link multiple TA packages to PC.
- Add more readers for multiple entrance and exit
- Add AR727CM to connect system to Internet TCPIP