How do standalone RFID card access control system works?
Green LED will blink with one beep sound to indicate successful reading. Red LED will blink with two beep sound to indicate invalid reading. Auto learning card enrollment by using master card, simple enrollment and no need programming. For future maintenance, it is recommended to keep the master card in a save place for future enrollment / delete card.
What is the benefit of standalone RFID card access control system?
- Simple and straight forward usage – No need PC
- Low cost
** Additional EM Lock mounting brackets might be needed depending on the types of door.
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add break glass or key switch to manually release lock in case of emergency
- Add magnetic contact for simple alarm functions and door open too long warning
- Add KOCOM intercom to speak to your visitors before letting them in
- Upgrade EM Lock to LCJ dropbolt to allow 2 way swing of your beautiful glass door
- Upgrade to DR2 for Card and Pin package
- Upgrade power adapter to NVS1230P_set for backup power supply during power failure