ME-Visitor Management System is integrated with ME-ACS (access control) software to offer a complete building entrance security solution. Visitors check-in using ME-VMS will be assigned a proximity card to access the entrance gate at the building lobby. ME-ACS control and monitor this proximity card. By effectively filtering out all “BAD PEOPLE” and only allowing “GOOD PEOPLE” to go in, you already eliminated 90% of the potential security threat in the building. Visitor drops their cards into Dropbox for automated check-out in ME-VMS. ME-VMS offers minimum keyboard typing to allow the fastest speed to check-in visitors. The operator or security guard only required very minimum IT knowledge in order to operate ME-VMS. Please click the video below for the live demonstration of ME-VMS integration for building visitor and entrance gate access control solutions.
ME-VMS enterprise version allows multiple visitor reception counters. Each counter shall have its own MyKad reader to check-IN and check-OUT visitors at the same time. This allows ME-VMS to cater for high traffic visitor flow in high-density building. All visitor counters are connected to the central database.
- Extra visitor info from Mykad to ensure all information is captured accurately up to digital precision.
- Minimum typing to ensure fast speed visitor check-in and check out. Personnel with very less IT knowledge will be able to use the system with minimum training.
- Maintain black list to quickly identify visitor drop that have bad history record.
- Support fast auto check-out when visitor drop their card into SOYAL reader inside dropbox.
- Allow employee to pre-register visitor ahead of time to further expedite check-in.
- When used together with MagEtegra ME-ACS, you can assign door access and lift access permission to visitor. You can also capture pictures of visitor when they check-in and check-out as visual evidence for future audit purpose.
- During emergency, ME-VMS will show number of visitors that are still in the building. Integration with ME-ACS will also show visitor last known door. This helps facilitate efficient evacuation.