How does Vigilance fingerprint access control work?
Vigilance VG1A fingerprint time attendance reader is to replace traditional punch card terminal. All clocking is validated with fingerprint scanning to ensure 100% authenticity. Employee cannot punch card on behalf of a co-worker to compromise the attendance calculation.
For entry, EM lock will release the door when fingerprint reader verifies a valid fingerprint. LCD screen display access status. For exit, the user will just need to press push button. Additional Vigilance exit fingerprint reader VG120 can be added as OUT reader is user desired further more security.
All event data will be sent to the PC. Access raw data can be exported out as a text file for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software. This is a value added solution; the user can have more security into their office and at the same time be able to monitor employee time attendance more accurately (no more buddy punching problem).
What is the benefit of the Vigilance fingerprint access control system?
- No more buddy punching as a fingerprint can uniquely identify each person
- Save time and no error – Vigilance VAMS software automated time attendance calculation
- Save cost – no need to stock up punch cards
- All clocking time is stored in a database – easy for search & review
- Easy integration with 3rd party time attendance software
- Flexible multi shift
- Attendance report can review work time, overtime, late, early and long lunch and help improve employee punctuality
- Connects direct to PC via TCPIP network
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add a break glass for emergency exit
- Add the key switch for manual turn off to open door in case of equipment’s failure