The PCS250 GPRS/GSM Alarm Communicator Module is the next evolutionary step in wireless communication solutions for Paradox control panels.Using cellular networks, the PCS250 reports to the monitoring station’s automation software via two channels (GPRS/GSM),ensuring that all communication is fast, reliable, and stable.It also adds remote home control capabilities to a system, allowing you to arm/disarm with a simple text message (SMS). Feel safe by taking control of your system, wherever you are.
- Alternative dialer to call to CMS for alarm reporting in the event of main telephone line failure.
- Can send SMS to user during alarm event to inform zoning. Also send SMS notification to user when someone arm or disarm the panel. Up to 16 cell phone
- User can send SMS back to alarm panel to disarm the panel.
- The PCS250 also help to monitor the control panel presence. If for any reason, the control panel is cut power or removed by intruder causing loss communication to PCS250, PCS250 will send notification out to CMS. EXTRA DOUBLE SAFETY !!
- Using our Paradox software, you can even get alarm log or download settings from your office PC to the alarm panel via GSM network. You can configure zone sensitivity settings, zone assignment, delay time.. etc.. through GSM network
These feature is very useful on top of the CMS service. When alarm trigger, your CMS service will inform the main person. But all the manager or supervisor (up to16 cell phone) can also get SMS notification. Upon receiving warning from CMS station, the main person can SMS back to the panel to disarm the panel. Just to double check if it is a false alarm or real intrusion.