We are looking for experienced and versatile Brand Manager to propel our company’s growth, as they take charge of promoting and safeguarding our brand and reputation. It is their responsibility to ensure MAG’s position as the leading security and automation company in Southeast Asia. This presents a remarkable opportunity to contribute to the development of a rapidly expanding organization within a dynamic and fast-paced industry.
As the Brand Manager, you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders to devise effective communication strategies and implement commercial plans that align with our business objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a profound understanding of marketing principles and possess the ability to forge and nurture relationships with crucial customers and consumers. Our focus is on the bigger picture, and we are seeking a capable individual who shares this vision.
The Brand Manager is a leader, a team-builder, and a motivator.
- Lead & drive brand strategy development plans.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies, and analyze research to identify opportunities.
- Stay current on market trends and competitors’ activities.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media & channels.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Lead the execution of the digital strategy and content development ensuring the production of high-quality assets.
- Be the primary contact for internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, agencies, sales, technical team etc) to ensure strategic alignment, proper execution and consistency of overall brand marketing strategy.
- Monitor, evaluate and review the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Work with product team to manage product line and profitability to be inline with brand strategy.
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience. Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Strong business acumen, selling sense, creativity, lateral thinking, and technical common sense to understand the product.
- A sense of aesthetics, creativity and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing.
- Good planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Presentable & team player.