We are looking for a Credit Control Assistant that is good at handling the collection payment and manage daily multi-task accurately. If you love talking and building a good relationships while providing good service to customers, we want to hear from you.
- Prepare and analyze weekly AR debtor aging report to the management and follow up with debtor overdue collection.
- Produce weekly Debtor Aging Summary to the internal sales team. Work closely with them on collection matters.
- Monitor credit control and weekly debt collection performance.
- Maintain accurate, detailed records of all chasing activity.
- Perform day-to-day processing of transactions and ensure that Accounts Receivable (A/R) are maintained in an efficient, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Maintain good rapport, respond promptly and completely with clients and resolve disputes with them professionally and efficiently.
- Ensure statement of accounts and reminder letters are sent out according to schedule, or invoices (if required)
- Assist in administration task.
- Any ad-hoc assignments as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, STPM, Diploma/ Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the accounting field is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to work in a team, independent & committed.