We are looking for a technically sound Product Engineer that has the creative sense to understand the customer. Do you have the passion to create innovative products for a growing international brand? If you find high satisfaction seeing the peace of mind face of the customer using the product and sales numbers keep rising, we want to hear from you.
- Design new products and packaging to ensure a good user experience.
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
- Testing products based on marketing criteria and reporting to management.
- Resolving product issues with internal team and supplier. Need to visit the site to investigate the root cause.
- Manage product life cycle.
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs if required.
- Prepare product documentation and write-up for marketing. Ensure the website has correct product info.
- Conduct product training and launching.
- Assist internal team in inquiry about a product’s features, capabilities, and limitations.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, STPM, Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, mechatronic or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Experience specialized in Engineering – Electronics/ Communication industry.
- Familiar with the CCTV, alarm, and Autogate product.
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data.
- Able to use drawing software like Adobe Illustrator or AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under deadline pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
If you are interested to apply for this position, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org