TM50 Touch allows you to control your Paradox system’s functions through its touchscreen interface. The TM50 Touch includes many convenient features,such as support for up to 32 floor plans with test mode , and One Screen Monitoring™, which allows the user to view the status of all eight partitions and up to 192 zones.
The TM50 Touch also supports an external SD media card slot with cover clip, customizable labels, one zone/temperature input, and customizable translation.
• Support VDMP3 for voice notification and remote arm/disarm
• Support IP100 for email notification and check status from web
• StayD function keeps you always protected
• Thin, sleek design
– 5.0 in. / 12.7 cm vivid color display (480 x 272 pixels)
– Intuitive, icon-based menus – no manual neede
• Control up to 8 PGM outputs
• In-field firmware upgradable via micro SD card
• Powerful advanced processor
• 1 zone/temperature input to connect a detection device or a TEMP07 (External Temperature Sensor)
• Customized translation via web application
• Surface-mount installation only; dimensions 14.4 x 9.6 x 1.4 cm (5.7 x 3.8 x 0.6 in.)
• Available in classic Piano Black and Pristine White, as well as other exciting designer colors
Featuring intuitive menus and icons, ultra-fast response time when scrolling through pages, and clear and precise menu-driven prompts; the TM50 makes the user experience easy friendlier than ever
• SpotOn Alarm LocatorTM
This optional feature allows the user to upload up to 32 floor plans to the TM50, providing a graphic verification of zone locations customizable with illustrations or photographs.
• OneScreen MonitoringTM
This optional feature displays the arming status of all partitions and zones. Also, with Solo TestT mode, you can easily test all system zones right from the TM50’s screen.
• External SD Media Card Slot
Used to upload photos for use with the slide show function and easily upgrade firmware.
• Customizable Labels
Allows the user to customize and edit zones, areas, users, and PGM labels