TTS450 is evolution from manual tripod turnstile that performs more ideal pedestrian control and a refreshing entrance access experience. TTS450 retain same durable design of manual turnstile while integrating advanced precise motor to fully automate turnstile functionality.
TTS450 allow pedestrian to just push the arm lightly and it will rotate automatically allowing passage. Access control and time attendance reader can be integrated to improve accuracy of reporting.
TTS450 TTS450 is ideal indoor solution for railway platform, passenger terminal, ferry, airports, checkpoints, factories, stadium, lift lobby of commercial, industrial or government building. Motorized turnstile give a more premium and organized entrance to your building.
- Integrated Smart Motor design allow turnstile to run smoother and more quiet compared to manual turnstile. Arm will rotate by itself with just a small push by hand. MAG uses electronic optical sensor instead of mechanical limit switch to reduce mechanical maintenance so that TTS450 can work longer and work harder for you.
- Arm will always automatically rotate back to home position to avoid stopping halfway. This eliminate any risk or opportunity for unauthorized visitor to sneak in.
- Motorized tripod turnstile can be set to bi-directional passing or uni-directional passing to maximize flexibility. LED display on both side can be set to show arrow or cross as indication to allow passing through or not.
- Smart lock mechanism in the motor effectively ensure that only 1 person to pass through at a time. Motor does not allow multiple arm rotation from a single pass therefore eliminating any tailgating attempt. Turnstile will automatically lock back after auto-close timer has elapsed. Auto-close timer is programmable. This is important to ensure that no person can sneak in when turnstile is opened by mistake.
- In case of emergency or power failure, arm will automatically drop down allowing rapid escape of people inside the building. Arm will automatically rotate and rise up when power resumes so that your premise returned to secured state as soon as possible.