- Supports StayD (Version 2.0 or higher)
- System Status Memory: The REM2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status–even when out of range.
- Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Built-in transceiver (433MHz or 868MHz)
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Press the Status button at any time to receive the system status
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
- Compact, water-resistant design with backlight for buttons
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
– 30m (100ft) with MG6160 / MG6130 / MG6250
– 45m (150ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / RTX3