Record 4x longer than normal CCTV
The most common problem of normal NVR is not enough space to store the video footage. When there is not enough space, the old video footage will automatically overwrite and you will feel more frustrated if the video footage you are looking for is no longer there and what if that moment is very critical as video evidence for an incident?
MAG NVR featuring Ultra 265 technology allows you to record 4x longer than a normal CCTV. It means at the same number of harddisk, you would be able to record a longer video, thus you will never miss video footage in any incidents. For example, with a 2MP IP camera, 4 channel NVR, and 1 unit 4TB harddisk, it can store video up to 3 months.
MAG IP CCTV comes with free download GuardViewer mobile apps that allow you to monitor your premise 24/7 remotely from anywhere and anytime at your convenience. You can playback the video and set an alarm notification.
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 16/32-channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Support 2-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI2 at up to 4K(3840×2160) resolution
- HDMI1/VGA and HDMI2 independent outputs provided
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- 4 SATA HDDs, Up to 10TB for each HDD
- Various fisheye dewarping modes for live view and playback for both web interface and GUI
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected