How does time attendance terminal work?
Each employee will be assigned a proximity card. Employee is required register their attendance at the reader when they enter or leave the building. A beep sound should be heard upon successful identity confirmation. A double beep sound should be heard if there is any error. Reader will reject if employee clock in at un-authorized time avoiding them to clock in too early before work starts or clock in during holidays.
Only valid time attendance data from all readers will be sent to the PC for time attendance function provided by the software. Access raw data can be exported out as text file for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software.
What is the benefit of time attendance terminal?
- Save time and no error – software automated time attendance calculation
- Save cost – no need to stock up punch cards
- All clocking time is stored in database – easy for search & review
- Easy integration with 3rd party time attendance or payroll software
- Higher accuracy – reader clock are automatically synchronized to PC clock
- Support collecting clocking data from multiple branches through Internet
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR321CM to link multiple TA packages to PC.
- Add AR727CM to connect system to Internet TCPIP