How does SOYAL fingerprint time attendance work?
Each employee will register 2 fingerprint records. Employee is required to scan their finger whenever they start or finish their duty – does NOT requires any proximity card. A beep sound and LCD display “Successful” upon identity confirmation. The employee name will also be displayed as a visual confirmation. A double beep sound and LCD display “Invalid card” if there is any error. LCD automatically display current work duty according to the defined time scheduled.
Reader also supports proximity card in case user have fingerprint problem due to injury or fingerprint pattern too weak etc…
LCD screen can be programmed to display any text or company name for a more customized solution.
Only valid time attendance data from all readers will be sent to the PC for time attendance function provided by the software. Access raw data can be exported out as text file for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software.
What is the benefit of SOYAL fingerprint time attendance system?
- Save time and no error – software automated time attendance calculation
- Save cost – no need to stock up punch cards
- All clocking time is stored in database – easy for search & review
- Easy integration with 3rd party time attendance or payroll software
- Higher accuracy – reader clock are automatically synchronized to PC clock
- Support collecting clocking data from multiple branches through Internet
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR321CM to link multiple TA packages to PC.
- Add more readers for multiple entrance and exit
- Add AR727CM to connect system to Internet TCPIP