DP2 is standard door access control system with time attendance function. Card access reader design is optimized to provide practical door access security function at affordable price. Access control RFID reader has big LCD screen and stylish curved contemporary modern design that look good in any office decoration. DP2 support card access control management software for user friendly door access security permission setting, monitoring, CCTV picture capture and reporting. DP2 is ideal for offices, factory or any commercial building that require cost effective and reliable door access control solution.
How does RFID card access security system works?
Multiple DP2 can be linked together for multi-door application. The EM lock will only release the door when the reader reads a valid card. Single beep and display “Successful” if successful. Double beep and display “invalid card” if there any errors.
Only valid access data will be sent to the PC for time attendance recording. Access raw data can be exported out for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software. This is a value added solution; user can have more security into their office and at the same time be able to monitor employee time attendance.
What is the benefit of RFID card access security system?
- Personnel maintenance through software – no need to manual record
- Connects directly to PC without any expensive controller.
- Easy to generate summary report to view late for work, overtime and etc…
- Continue to work and store transaction in memory during power failure
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR321CM to link multiple types of DP package to PC
- Add break glass or key switch to manually release lock in case of emergency
- Add magnetic contact for simple alarm functions and door open too long warning
- Add COMMAX intercom to speak to your visitors before letting them in
- Upgrade EM Lock to LCJ dropbolt to allow 2 way swing of your beautiful glass door
- Upgrade AR721U to AR721K for keypad operation