How does RFID door security system works?
Employee needs to flash their proximity card in front of the reader. The electromagnetic lock will only release the door when the reader verifies a valid identity of the card. Single beep if successful and double beep if there are any errors.
Only valid access data will be sent to the PC for time attendance recording. Access raw data can be exported out for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software. This is a value added solution; user can havemore security into their office and at the same time be able to monitor employee time attendance.
What is the benefit of RFID door security system?
- Personnel maintenance through software – no need to manual record
- Connects directly to PC without any expensive controller.
- Easy to generate summary report to view late for work, overtime and etc…
- Continue to work and store transaction in memory during power failure
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add ARWGKB keypad for programming setting
- Add AR321CM to link multiple types of DP package to PC
- Add break glass or key switch to manually release lock in case of emergency
- Add magnetic contact for simple alarm functions and door open too long warning
- Add KOCOM intercom to speak to your visitors before letting them in
- Upgrade EM Lock to LCJ dropbolt to allow 2 way swing of your beautiful glass door