How does door access system works?
Classy curved design that looks great on any decoration.
Multiple DM4 can be linked together for multi-door application. The EM lock will only release the door when the reader reads a valid card. Single beep and display “Successful” if successful. Double beep and display “invalid card” if there any errors.
Only valid access data will be sent to the PC for time attendance recording. Access raw data can be exported out for more advanced manipulation from third party time attendance software. This is a value added solution; user can have more security into their office and at the same time be able to monitor employee time attendance.
What is the benefit of door access system?
- Metal reader is vandal resistant – not easily damage and water splash proof
- Looks very cool with modern contemporary design
- Personnel maintenance through software – no need to manual book record
- Connects directly to PC via converter without any expensive controller.
- Easy to generate summary report to view late for work, overtime and etc.
- Continue to work and store transaction in memory during power failure
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add AR321CM to link multiple types of DP package to PC
- Add break glass or key switch to manually release lock in case of emergency
- Add magnetic contact for simple alarm functions and door open too long warning
- Add Kocom intercom to speak to your visitors before letting them in
- Upgrade EM Lock to LCJ dropbolt to allow 2 way swing of your beautiful glass door