DR1 is standalone low budget door access control system. Door access reader design is simplified to provide cost effective door access security function. Access control reader has keypad and stylish modern design that look good in any office decoration. DR1 support pin number password only for door access. DR1 is ideal for small offices that require simplest card access control solution.
How do standalone door access system works?
Green LED will blink with one beep sound to indicate correct pin. Red LED will blink with two beep sound to indicate invalid pin. Pin numbers are programmed into the reader via keypad. For future maintenance, it is recommended to keep a hard copy list of the user number and pin programmed into the reader.
What is the benefit of standalone door access system?
- Simple and straight forward usage – No need PC
- Low cost
** Additional EM Lock mounting brackets might be needed depending on the types of door.
Optional accessories to add on:
- Add break glass or key switch to manually release lock in case of emergency
- Add magnetic contact for simple alarm functions and door open too long warning
- Add KOCOM intercom to speak to your visitors before letting them in
- Upgrade EM Lock to LCJ dropbolt to allow 2 way swing of your beautiful glass door
- Upgrade to DR2 for Card and Pin package
- Upgrade power adapter to NVS1230P_set for backup power supply during power failure